On my hunt for a gluten free selection box this year I quickly discovered that it is actually a much harder task than I had first thought. Annoyingly so many selection boxes either contain gluten or have a may contain warning.
Of course, you could always make your own little selection by buying your faves and popping them into a little gift bag. However, after combing the internet I did find some ready made options that are suitable for coeliacs.
Scroll on down for my gluten free selection box round up, which includes a section on gluten and dairy free choices too.
Here are a few gluten free selection boxes, none of which have a may contain warning or any gluten containing ingredients:
Aero Festive Selection 360g
- Available from Tesco and Amazon
- Featuring Aero bars in milk, peppermint and orange chocolate flavours.
- Contains milk, may contain soya and nuts.
Cadbury Darkmilk Selection Chocolate Box
- £6.00 (currently on offer on Ocado for £5.00)
- Available from Asda, Ocado, Sainsburys, Tesco and Amazon
- Dark Milk Salted Caramel – high cocoa milk chocolate with salted caramel chips, Dark Milk – high cocoa milk chocolate, Dark Milk Crunchy Cocoa Pieces and Dark Milk Almonds – high cocoa milk chocolate with chopped almonds.
- Free from gluten, suitable for vegetarians. Contains nuts, milk and soya.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Selection Box
- Available from B&M Stores, Lidl, Poundland, Sainsburys and Tesco
- Contains dark peanut butter cups, peanut butter cups, stuffed with pieces peanut butter cups, white peanut butter cups.
- Contains milk, peanuts and soya. Note the other Reese’s Peanut Butter Lovers Selection Box is NOT gluten free.
Kinnerton Frozen II/Toy Story 4 Christmas Selection Box
- Available from Asda and Iceland.
- Such a brilliant choice for Frozen or Toy Story fans, young and old! This chocolate selection box contains filled milk chocolates, a solid milk chocolate lollipop, solid milk chocolate bars and solid milk chocolates bag of buttons, plus a stick sheet. Gluten free and suitable for vegetarians. Contains milk and soya.
Gluten and Dairy Free
There are plenty of gluten and dairy free selection boxes available this year, including some very reasonably priced supermarket own brand options:
Cadbury Bournville Selection Box
- £4.00 (currently on offer in Morrisons, usually £5.00)
- Available from Morrisons, Ocado and B&M Stores
- Two orange bars and two classic bars.
- May contain milk and nuts, contains soya.
Moo Free Hammy’s Selection Box
- Available from Aldi, Lidl, Morrisons, Ocado and Sainsburys.
- Free from dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat and soya. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. May contains nuts.
- Contains choccy buttons, strawberry chocolate, honeycomb chocolate, white chocolate and caramel chocolate bars.
The Free From Kitchen Co. Chocolate Selection Box
- Free from gluten, wheat and dairy. Contains soya, may contain nuts.
- Features milk choc bar, coins and lollies, plus white choc bar.
Haribo Selection Box
- Available from Asda and Sainsburys.
- This selection box contains eight treat-sized bags of Starmix, Tangfastics, Super Mix and Giant Straws gone mini. Free from gluten, dairy, soya and nuts.
If you found this gluten free selection box guide helpful, why not check out some of my other Christmas food guides:
- Gluten Free Mince Pies
- Festive Party Food Guide
- 180+ Gluten Free Christmas Products
- Christmas Gift Guide
- Gluten Free Canapés
Happy Christmas! x