A stove-top alternative to oven-roasted potatoes, these naturally gluten free roast potato bites are the perfect accompaniment to so many meals. From burgers and steaks to aubergine parmigiana and healthy salads.
Pan Fried Roast Potato Bites (Serves 2 as a Side Dish)
- 500g potatoes
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of Maldon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Wash the potatoes then chop into small chunks (approx 1.5cm cubes), leaving the skin on.
- Place a high-sided frying pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil and rosemary.
- Cook for a minute until the rosemary becomes fragrant then add the potatoes, tossing them in the oil until they are well-coated.
- Now leave the potatoes to cook for approx 30 minutes, until soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. You will need to give them a stir around every few minutes to stop them sticking and to ensure even cooking.
- Once nicely browned and cooked through, sprinkle with salt and season with freshly ground black pepper before serving. Deeeelicious!
Don’t fancy this spud side dish today? Why not try one of my other gluten free side dish recipes: