Who wants a slice of gluten free triple chocolate cheesecake?? My gluten free triple chocolate cheesecake has a gluten free chocolate bourbon biscuit base, dark chocolate mascarpone filling and a feathered white chocolate topping. YUM!
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 200g gluten free bourbon biscuits
- 50g melted butter
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 250g full fat cream cheese
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 50g icing sugar, sifted
- 100g white chocolate
- Use a mini blender to blitz the bourbon biscuits into a fine crumb, then add to a mixing bowl with the melted butter and stir until thye are well combined.
- Grease and line the base (with greaseproof paper) of a 20cm spring form cake tin. Tip the biscuit base mix into the tin and use a fork to press the biscuit butter mix down firmly, creating an even base layer. Place into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- In a clean bowl, use an electric hand whisk to beat the cream cheese and mascarpone for a minute until smooth and fluffy.
- Now pour in the melted chocolate, keeping the whisk running to stop it from setting as it hits the cool cheese filling.
- Sift the icing sugar into the bowl and use a spoon to folder the sugar in before giving the topping a final whisk until it is completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour the topping onto the biscuit bases and use a palette knife to smooth the surface. Now transfer to the fridge and chill for 1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate and then drizzle over the surface of the cheesecake - light drag a fork through it to give a feathered effect. Now pop the cheesecake back in the fridge for a final 1 hour and then it is ready to serve!
If you liked this gluten free treat why not try another of my gluten free dessert recipes, they are all yummy!
- Mini Vanilla Cheesecakes
- Dulche de Leche Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate & Raspberry Brownie Tart
- Salted Caramel Swirl Brownies
- Cookie Cupcakes