A perfect side dish for so many meals, this easy gluten free garlic bread is mouthwateringly-good. It is very simple to make and only takes 10 minutes to bake in the oven, using shop-bought gluten free bread or rolls.
Rolls are brilliant for making gluten free garlic bread, as you tend to get a nice crust on them. The Schar gluten free ciabatta or Juvela fresh rolls are a couple of our go tos. The Schar rolls are easy to find in supermarkets and are long life too, so are handy to have stashed in the cupboard.
I’ve popped some serving suggestions at the bottom of this post, in case you’ve a craving for garlic bread but aren’t sure what to make! There are loads of fab recipes that these are the perfect side dish for and many are family friendly.
Easy Gluten Free Garlic Bread Recipe
You’ll find my easy garlic bread recipe below. Feel free to email me any questions or comments you might have. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Instagram/Facebook @myglutenfreeguide.
If you enjoy the garlic bread, I would be really grateful if you could leave a star rating or review on the recipe card below. Thank you!
- Two gluten free bread rolls or four slices of gluten free bread
- Three cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 50g softened butter
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of fresh or dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a ramekin or small bowl, mix the garlic, butter, olive oil, salt and pepper and parsley together. They should be well combined into a buttery paste.
- Slice the rolls in half and then place on a small baking tray, atop some greaseproof paper.
- Divide the garlic butter mixture evenly between the four roll halves (or slices of bread) and use a knife to spread the butter evenly across each piece. Go right to the edges.
- Place the tray into the preheated oven and bake the rolls for 10 minutes. Then remove from the oven and serve hot!
Try making this garlic bread as a side for one of the following gluten free dishes:
- Aubergine Parmigiana
- Chicken, Nectarine and Blackberry Salad
- Shakshuka Baked Eggs
- Butternut Squash & Pancetta Risotto
- Smoky Beans, Chorizo & Eggs One Pot
Enjoy! Laura xxx