Gluten Free Meat and Fish Main Course Recipes
Looking for gluten free meat and fish main course recipes? Well you have come to the right place! From simple midweek meals to feasts and showstoppers, you will find a full selection of gluten free main course dishes below.
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup – brilliant for using leftover roast chicken, this warming gluten free noodle soup is fragrant and delicious.
- Beef Stew with Dumplings
- Butternut Squash and Pancetta Risotto – a supper favourite in our house, this risotto is wonderful. The sweetness of slow-roasted butternut squash pairs perfectly with salty pancetta and parmesan.
- Cajun Prawn Tacos with Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Chicken, Nectarine and Blackberry Salad – a season beaut of a salad that looks as spectacular as it tastes. You have to try this one!
- Chicken Simla – a creamy, mustardy chicken casserole dish sprinkled with toasted flaked almonds. A family favourite when I was growing up and a recipe passed to me by my mother.
- Cod & Chorizo Traybake
- Cod with Pancetta, Peas and Lentils – a healthy but super tasty fish dish that needs no side dishes.
- Crab Cakes – my take on crab cakes. Fragrant and asian-inspired, you can have these as a starter or size them up for a main course, served with a fresh avocado salad.
- Easy Chorizo Stew
- Healthy Chicken Kebabs
- Indian-Style Chicken Curry
- Mediterranean Fish One Pot
- Paella with Prawns, Chorizo & Veggies
- Pasta with Salmon, Mascarpone, Asparagus and Spring Onions – a fab use of smoked salmon in this creamy pasta sauce.
- Pea & Ham Hock Soup
- Peanut Butter Tahini Noodles – the quickest, most satisfying dinner you can get. We make these noodles almost every week as they are so tasty and speedy.
- Scallops with Crisp Parma Ham & Pea Puree
- Satay Chicken Coconut Curry – a rich, mild curry that is packed with veggies. If you like peanut butter then you will love this.
- Satay Chicken Drumsticks – very cheap to make and the perfect one tray wonder for midweek meals.
- Sizzling Chorizo Pasta Sauce – a tomatoey, vegetable-packed pasta sauce with the smokey warmth of chorizo, which goes brilliantly with gluten free gnocchi and other pasta.
- Slow Roasted Honey Ham with Pineapple – this sticky, showstopper ham cooks itself its pineapple juice and a honey, treacle glaze. Brilliant in winter as a family feast or as a summer pulled ham dish served with salads and new potatoes.
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Braised Red Cabbage – soft pork belly, crispy crackling, sweet braised red cabbage – what’s not to love!
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Spring Vegetable Risotto with Pancetta Crumb
- Steak and Shiitake Noodles – a fab midweek dish, packed with veggies and topped with steeaaakkkkk (*drools*).
- Stir Fry – a super simple chicken stir fry with a tasty gluten free sauce.
Check out my vegetarian recipes too for more dinner inspiration – there are some good’uns!