It’s time for episode 3 of Oh Crumbs – the Gluten Free Podcast! This week’s guest is the awesome James Wythe, who is known more commonly as blogger Healthy Living James. James fascinated us with his story, all about his mystery illness and being rushed to hospital with a suspected brain tumour through to his eventual diagnosis with M.E., as well as his life now as a successful blogger.
In this episode of Oh Crumbs we chat about:
- how far James has come since he initially fell ill,
- being housebound for four years,
- chronic condition Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and his personal ME diagnosis,
- teaching himself to cook gluten and dairy free food,
- the differences between vegan and plant-based lifestyles,
- the newly-discovered coeliac disease in his family and his regrets about not knowing to push for a coeliac diagnosis all those years ago.
You’ll also get to hear some outtakes at the end of this week’s podcast episode…believe me our recording definitely is not always perfect on the first take. Go on, have a little listen, this episode’s a real good’un!
Oh Crumbs – The Gluten Free Podcast: Episode 3 is now available on various podcast players. You can listen here direct through the player below or click on the links to be taken to your podcast player of choice.
Listen to Oh Crumbs – The Gluten Free Podcast
Or on your favourite podcast player, simply search “Oh Crumbs – the Gluten Free Podcast” or listen to the new episode via the links below:
- ITUNES: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/james-wythe-living-m-e-leading-plant-based-lifestyle/id1471572662?i=1000446681038
- SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/show/70o2VkkZ8gOVa63Wvyhmrx?si=__czXQO0TVide6rlr5ue_A&fbclid=IwAR0UUmcNmz2dIE_M7L6iYWdqzAhx16uZ9T5C4-Ew84Zf-qbRXvz2dxhh3M4
- CASTBOX: https://castbox.fm/vc/2193667
We have teamed up with James to offer you the chance to win one of three copies of his ebook “Healthy Food Made Simple”. Head over to our social media pages now for details of how to enter! Oh Crumbs Instagram: www.instagram.com/ohcrumbspodcast Oh Crumbs Facebook: www.facebook.com/ohcrumbspodcast. Good luck!
That’s all from Oh Crumbs for now! While you are here why not have a look at some helpful gluten free guides to help you get to grips with the potential challenges of gluten free life:
- Coeliac Life
- Top Tips for Eating At Mixed Facility Restaurants as a Coeliac
- Best Gluten Free Products: Getting Started