Whether you love or loathe Black Friday there’s no denying that it’s a great time to get your Christmas shopping started and save some money if you know what you are looking for. In this article I will be rounding up a few of my favourite gluten free Black Friday deals to save you having to dig around. Additions will be made as the week goes on and more deals pop up, so do check back regularly if you want to bag those bargains :).
SAVE 15% off and free delivery when you spend £60 or more. Use code “BLACKFRI”. Offer runs until 4th December. They have loads of brilliant gluten free food products in their online store, including hampers, panettone, Christmas treats and everyday gluten free items too.
The online giant has tonnes of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals running until 2nd December. With flash sales every day there are some brilliant kitchen and homeware bargains to be had, which are definitely worth checking out if you are a keen gluten free home cook like me.
Even further reductions now for Cyber Monday. Lots of chocolately gluten free deals including:
- 3 FOR 2 on personalised gluten free advent calendars, making them a bargainous £4 instead of £6.
- Rituals Advent Calendar – now £5 (was £15) plus included in a 3 for £10 offer. An assortment of milk, dark and white truffles and chocolates, all of which are gluten free.
- 3 FOR 2 on mixed boxes of chocolates, with tonnes of gluten free choices such as the Pudding Christmas Chocolate Box.
This is an in-store only offer, but B&M have already launched their Black Friday deals and tend to have bargain prices on gluten free products anyway so it might be worth a little nosy if you have one local to you.
GET 20% OFF when you spend £35 using code “CYBER20” on their website to mark Cyber Monday. Holland & Barrett have a good range of gluten free products, including some fun festives treats such as their gluten free shortbread biscuit tin and a gluten free tiffin selection box.
40% OFF EVERYTHING on their website for Black Friday using code “BLACK”. They sell quite a few gluten free products and lots of other health food products in bulk, including almond butter, gluten free oats, agave syrup and protein powders.
Yumbles have some great Black Friday offers and have up to 50% off selected items. They have a few gluten free gift items such as:
- Gluten Free Exclusive Christmas Hamper (optional Gin Liqueurs) – now £99.95 (was £166.59) – all items in this hamper are free from gluten containing ingredients AND there’s the option to add gin liquors too :D.
- Luxury Gluten Free Treat Collection (optional Gin Liqueur) – now £32.48 (was £52.48) – a smaller version of the above.
Lakeland have plenty of great savings to be had on kitchen equipment too (including on Kitchen Aid mixers with over £200 off!). They also have buy one get one half price on lots of tasty gluten free treats. You’ll find some gluten free gift items reduced too, like this cute watering can hamper.
Pulsin are going to announce some Black Friday offers on their gluten free bars at the end of this week. I’ll share details once they’ve been announced. Their entire range is gluten free and vegetarian.
50% OFF their regular subscription price with promo code “BLACK19WB”. £14.75 per 6 months instead of the usual £29.94.
This luxury tea, coffee and hot chocolate brand have included lots of brilliant gifts in their Black Friday promotions. The perfect time for a spot of Christmas shopping:
- Coffees of the World Gift Set – now £17.50 (was £25). Beautifully packaged, this is a fab gift for coffee lovers.
- Luxury Hot Chocolate Set – now £11.20 (was £16). Whittard hot chocolates are delicious and this set is gluten free (and no mai contain warning).
The iconic department store is currently running its Christmas Comes Early event over the coming days.
M&S are running a Black Friday event and more deals will be added in due course, here are some homeware deals to get you started:
- Roasting Tray 40cm £20.00 – (usually £40) this hardwearing aluminium roaster is a Christmas dinner essential and is currently half price.
- Large Wooden Carving tray £20.00 – (usually £40) featuring a stainless steal grip to keep your turkey in place and drip channels to save those precious gracy juices.
- Large China Serving Platter £10.00 – (usually £20) you do need somewhere to put that Christmas dinner after all!
Up to 50% off items in their fantastic range – their cookwear products are very hard-wearing and I have got a lot of use out of mine. Some faves:
- Chiffon Pink Cast Iron Shallow Casserole £125 – usually £250. Also available in cool mint.
- Stoneware Stackable Ramekins £5 – usually £10.
- Cerise 3 Piece Mixed Cookware Set £129 – usually £229.
- Stoneware 3 Piece Set Rectangular Baking Dishes £59 – usually £117, available in various colours.
Are offering 15% OFF for “Biscuit Friday” – they create incredible hand-iced biscuits and offer a gluten free option. I’ve been gifted one of their gluten free iced Christmas biscuit collections in the past and it was fantastic, both in looks and taste. Use code “BISCUITFRIDAY15”.
Not edible but I have a load of different plates from Anthropologie and their range is gorgeous! They have 20% off today with code “POMPOM”.
And speaking of lovely homeware items, Urban outfitters have up to 50% OFF various items in their range today.
Are offering their luxury gluten free Millionaire’s shortbread bites box for £10 with free delivery today instead of £12.50. Support a small business if you can!
Are running Black Sponge Friday (hmmm doesn’t sound very tasty haha!) with reductions on their mail order gluten free sponge cakes. Perfect if you have a birthday coming up soon! Gluten free 8 inch sponges are £10.99 today instead of the usual £14.75.
My podcast co-host Sarah is offering 10% off her Gluten Free Christmas cookbook today when you sign up to her newsletter – it features loads of fab festive gluten free recipes.
For more money saving tips why not check out my weekly bargains guide or perhaps have a read of some of my other gluten free guides while you are here:
- Weekly Gluten Free Deals & Bargains UK
- Barcelona Gluten Free Guide
- Slow Roast Honey Ham Recipe
- Lemon Meringue Yule Log
- How to Cater for Gluten Free Guests
* This guide contains some affiliate links, meaning no impact on you but enabling me to keep running My Gluten Free Guide as a free website that is open to all :).