I am absolutely delighted to announce that the first episode of my new gluten free podcast series is now live. Co-hosted by me and Sarah Howells (The Gluten Free Blogger), this week we interviewed the wonderful Jane Devonshire! For those of you unfamiliar with Jane, she won MasterChef UK in 2016 and is the author of a brilliant gluten free cookbook “Hassle Free Gluten Free”. Jane’s son Ben was diagnosed with coeliac disease 15 years ago and she has some brilliant insights to share about life as a parent to a coeliac child.
In this episode of Oh Crumbs we discuss:
- coeliac disease symptoms and diagnosis,
- inclusivity through food,
- staying positive despite your dietary requirements,
- practical tips for gluten free home life,
- MasterChef and
- some epic gluten free recipes.
I love this Oh Crumbs interview with Jane and I hope you guys enjoy listening to our gluten free podcast as much as we enjoyed recording it. And don’t just take me word for it – one of our first reviews reads:
Oh Crumbs – The Gluten Free Podcast: Episode 1 is now available on various podcast players. You can listen here direct through the player below or click on the links to be taken to your podcast player of choice. We are running a fabulous competition this week so scroll down to the bottom of this article for details on how to enter!
Listen To Oh Crumbs Now
Or on your favourite podcast player via the links below:
- ITUNES: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/oh-crumbs-the-gluten-free-podcast/id1471572662?fbclid=IwAR2eNFXkopDCODTg8A9QE2eyoCTXVdqOoYzP-LhlKH42tNxze4M0FN9Xj5c
- SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/show/70o2VkkZ8gOVa63Wvyhmrx?si=__czXQO0TVide6rlr5ue_A&fbclid=IwAR0UUmcNmz2dIE_M7L6iYWdqzAhx16uZ9T5C4-Ew84Zf-qbRXvz2dxhh3M4
- CASTBOX: https://castbox.fm/vc/2193667
And on all other major podcast players – just search ‘Oh Crumbs – The Gluten Free Podcast’.
As a thank you to any extra lovely listeners who leave us a 5 star review will be in with a chance to win a signed copy of Jane’s brilliant gluten free cookbook “Hassle Free Gluten Free”! Once you have written your review, simply screenshot it and then either email the screenshot to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram or Facebook (links below).
Oh Crumbs Instagram: www.instagram.com/ohcrumbspodcast
Oh Crumbs Facebook: www.facebook.com/ohcrumbspodcast
Are you a newly diagnosed coeliac? Below you will find links to some helpful gluten free guides to help you get to grips with the potential challenges of gluten free life:
- Coeliac Life
- Top Tips for Eating At Mixed Facility Restaurants as a Coeliac
- Best Gluten Free Products: Getting Started