Gluten Free Meat and Fish Main Course Recipes
Looking for gluten free meat and fish main course recipes? Well you have come to the right place! From simple midweek meals to feasts and showstoppers, you will find a full selection of gluten free main course dishes below.
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup – brilliant for using leftover roast chicken, this warming gluten free noodle soup is fragrant and delicious.
- Butternut Squash and Pancetta Risotto – a supper favourite in our house, this risotto is wonderful. The sweetness of slow-roasted butternut squash pairs perfectly with salty pancetta and parmesan.
- Chicken Simla – a creamy, mustardy chicken casserole dish sprinkled with toasted flaked almonds. A family favourite when I was growing up and a recipe passed to me by my mother.
- Crab Cakes – my take on crab cakes. Fragrant and asian-inspired, you can have these as a starter or size them up for a main course, served with a fresh avocado salad.
- Pasta with Salmon, Mascarpone, Asparagus and Spring Onions – a fab use of smoked salmon in this creamy pasta sauce.
- Sizzling Chorizo Pasta Sauce – a tomatoey, vegetable-packed pasta sauce with the smokey warmth of chorizo, which goes brilliantly with gluten free gnocchi and other pasta.
- Slow Roasted Honey Ham with Pineapple – this sticky, showstopper ham cooks itself its pineapple juice and a honey, treacle glaze. Brilliant in winter as a family feast or as a summer pulled ham dish served with salads and new potatoes.
- Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Braised Red Cabbage – soft pork belly, crispy crackling, sweet braised red cabbage – what’s not to love!
- Steak and Shiitake Noodles – a fab midweek dish, packed with veggies and topped with steeaaakkkkk (*drools*).
- Stir Fry – a super simple chicken stir fry with a tasty gluten free sauce.
Check out my vegetarian recipes too for more dinner inspiration – there are some good’uns!